Terms & Conditions
This website is the property of eightweb company (8web Limited). The company is headquartered in London, UK, at 40 Bloomsbury Way street, postal code WC1A 2SA of Soho area.
The terms and conditions of use of the websites 8web.gr / clients.8web.gr, and any amendment, change or alteration, are governed and supplemented by the law of the United Kingdom. For any dispute arising in the context of the websites 8web.gr / clients.8web.gr, local courts of London and the law of United Kingdom are considered competent.
The goal of the website 8web.gr, is to inform clients/visitors, communicate with them and provide web design services such as web hosting and/or promotion of their website. The goal of the website clients.8web.gr is to inform clients regarding their services.
Access to, and use of the content of the website of eightweb confirms that the client/visitor clearly understand what is mentioned below, and that completely agrees with the following conditions:
- All information, text, image, design, software, audiovisual work, the website 8web.gr, is an original intellectual creation and therefore protected under the law DMCA "protection of copyright and related rights".
Reproduction, distribution, modify or use for commercial or non-purpose, its not allowed without the prior written permission of eightweb.
- Eightweb takes proper measures, as reasonably expected, so that the data and information contained in the website is accurate and reliable.
- The website is linked with hyperlinks, just for the convenience of users-visitors. Eightweb is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages of users-visitors, occuring from the use of connectivity to another site via links or using data and information contained in any third party website.
- Eightweb reserves the right to modify its site, add and/or remove any item-information contained therein without notifying all visitors. It also reserves the right to modify this TOS at any time.
- Eightweb will maintain a protected and secure file with personal data of the users who will visit its website or fill-in contact forms/submitted project quotes and related transactions, in order to maintain the best possible trading relationship between clients and itself.
Management & protection
The management and protection of personal data of the client / user of the websites 8web.gr / clients.8web.gr is subjected to the relevant provisions of United Kingdomlaw for the protection of individuals from the management of personal data of European law.
Personal data that user / customer fills in the websites 8web.gr / clients.8web.gr, are being used exclusively by eightweb for informative purposes such as newsletters, offers and replies to the user / customer questions. Our company, is not disclosing or publishing personal data and information shared by customers. Please also refer to GDPR compliance section, for more information regarding scope of data collected by eightweb.
The only cases where eightweb has the right to disclose your personal information are:
- The approval of customer for disclosing his information for statistic purposes
- In the event that a legal issue is open and company must respond to subpoenas, court orders or any legal process
Clients are responsible for keeping such data secure (for future use or modification of them) in a safe place, since these credentials lead or access of personal information. Every client has the option to recover his data, in case they are lost, through clients area system of eightweb.
In any case, eightweb is not responsible for data loss or data leak from a third party way, handled by the client. We do offer the possibility to modify your information (this option is not allowed on the name of the company), by editing your account, after logging into it.